The 2 day event includes vendors, live entertainment, beer tent, workshops, food, KidSpace, a march, tournaments, and fun! People from all ages, sexualities, and backgrounds are welcome to attend. Friday's hours are from 7pm-midnight ($3) and Saturday noon-midnight ($5). Kids 12 & under are free both days.
Festival/ Sponsor Info:
Nikki Fultz; Director
2013 PRIDE FESTIVAL AND MARCH
There are a few things to keep in mind while attending Pride:
* We are not responsible for any illegally parked vehicles. There are convenient lots next to the park as well as free parking throughout downtown.
Attendees cannot park in the vendor lot or on the street behind the park.
* Only those who have paid for a vendor space are allowed to sell, distribute information, or solicate at Pride.
* Pets are not allowed at Pride due to city regulations. We love pets, but please leave them at home.
* All ages are welcome at Pride, but after 8pm we cannot guarantee a "family friendly" environment.
* Outside alcohol is prohibited at Pride. This breaks laws as well as risks our loss of liquor license.
* Pride prohibits weapons of any type in the park throughout the festival.
* Be sure to arrive early for better seating during our events.
* An ATM is located near the entrance of Pride for your convenience.
* FW Pride reserves the right to eject individuals breaking laws.
* Fort Wayne Police, both uniform and plain clothes, will be on site during the festival for security purposes.
The address of Headwaters Park is 333 S Clinton on the corner of Clinton & Superior.
Pride 2014 will be July 25-26th at Headwaters Park.