Friday (7p-midnight)- The kickoff party includes music from local bands as well as a dance party for the last hour. There will be a beer tent and food as well as some of the vendors will be set up.
Saturday (11:15a-noon) 5th Annual Pride March- Steps off in front of Headwaters at 11:15a and winds through downtown ending back at the festival in time for the start. No registration or fees required to participate...all LGBTQ persons and straight allies welcome! Wheelchair accessible. If you are a nonprofit or business interested in participating please contact us.
Saturday (noon-midnight)- 20th Annual Fort Wayne Pride- The festival includes a vendor market (noon-7p); beer tent; food vendors; cornhole tournament (2p-6p); a free KidSpace for children under 12 which includes games, prizes, crafts and a moonwalk (noon-5pm) and live entertainment from a variety of local, regional, and national bands/ singers.
More info on Pride 2016 will be coming soon! Sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive info about this and other Pride events. We will not share your info with anyone and you will receive no more than one email a month.
There are a few things to keep in mind while attending Pride:
* We are not responsible for any illegally parked vehicles. There are convenient lots next to the park as well as free parking throughout downtown.
Attendees cannot park in the vendor lot or on the street behind the park.
* Only those who have paid for a vendor space are allowed to sell, distribute information, or solicate at Pride.
* Pets are not allowed at Pride due to city regulations. We love pets, but please leave them at home.
* All ages are welcome at Pride, but after 8pm we cannot guarantee a "family friendly" environment.
* Outside alcohol is prohibited at Pride. This breaks laws as well as risks our loss of liquor license.
* Pride prohibits weapons of any type in the park throughout the festival.
* Be sure to arrive early for better seating during our events.
* An ATM is located near the entrance of Pride for your convenience.
* FW Pride reserves the right to eject individuals breaking laws.
* Fort Wayne Police, both uniform and plain clothes, will be on site during the festival for security purposes.
The address of Headwaters Park is 331 S Clinton on the corner of Clinton & Superior.