Friday (7p-midnight)- The kickoff party includes music from local bands as well as a dance party for the last hour. There will be a beer tent and food as well as some of the vendors will be set up.
Saturday (11:15a-noon) 5th Annual Pride March- Steps off in front of Headwaters at 11:15a and winds through downtown ending back at the festival in time for the start. No registration or fees required to participate...all LGBTQ persons and straight allies welcome! Wheelchair accessible. If you are a nonprofit, political group or business interested in participating please contact us.
Saturday (noon-midnight)- Fort Wayne Pride- The festival includes a vendor market (noon-7p); beer tent; food vendors; cornhole tournament (2p-6p); a free KidSpace for children under 12 which includes games, prizes, crafts and a moonwalk (noon-5pm) and live entertainment from a variety of local, regional, and national bands/ singers.
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive info about this and other Pride events. We will not share your info with anyone and you will receive no more than one email a month.
There are a few things to keep in mind while attending Pride:
NEW LAST YEAR: * All ages are welcome at Pride, but after 8pm children ages 5 and under will need to leave the festival. With the crowds getting larger, we do not feel it is safe to have little ones in the festival grounds. After 8pm, we do not guarantee "family friendly" which may include cursing in songs, large crowds, and louder music than in the daytime.
* PRIDE IS SMOKE FREE EXCEPT IN THE DESIGNATED SMOKING AREA INSIDE THE VENUE.
* We are not responsible for any illegally parked vehicles. There are convenient lots next to the park as well as free parking throughout downtown.
Attendees cannot park in the vendor lot or on the street behind the park.
* Only those who have paid for a vendor space are allowed to sell, distribute information, or solicate at Pride.
* Pets are not allowed at Pride due to city regulations. We love pets, but please leave them at home.
* Outside alcohol is prohibited at Pride. This breaks laws as well as risks our loss of liquor license.
* Pride prohibits weapons of any type in the park throughout the festival.
* Be sure to arrive early for better seating during our events.
* An ATM is located near the entrance of Pride for your convenience.
* FW Pride reserves the right to eject individuals breaking laws.
* Fort Wayne Police, both uniform and plain clothes, will be on site during the festival for security purposes.
* Bag searches will be conducted at the gate to help keep attendees safe. Security cameras are in use around the festival grounds as well.
The address of Headwaters Park is 331 S Clinton on the corner of Clinton & Superior. Pride 2017 Sponsors: